Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just An Update!

Hello everyone! Just a little bit of an update. I'm NOT sick anymore! :) Yay! I feel tons better, ever since my mom sent me medicine from home. Thanks mom!

Last weekend both Leah & Elizabeth were gone so I was stuck at Harlaxton by myself. Really all of my friends were gone. So I spent the weekend sleeping, watching t.v. and reading a book. It was such a relaxing time! And it was nice to be able to relax since I had been sick. A bit of a boring weekend, but a very much welcomed boring weekend.

Leah's parents and grandparents visited this week and last week. It was so much fun getting to meet them! And they brought Leah & I apple cinnamon cheerios! So we had them for breakfast in the morning. Now I have to share some chocalte with Leah. :)

Classes seem to be blazing by.. Projects are due around the same time, and it seems like so much stuff to do in so little time. We only have about 5 weeks left of classes.. It's crazy to think that my time here is almost gone! Don't get me wrong, I am extremely excited to come. I miss my family and friends, and I do miss tons of things about America. But I just feel that there's so much stuff here that I've yet to see!

But, I am off. I have a British Studies exam tomorrow, and a horribly busy rest of the week. But I'll post with tons of pictures from tomorrow night's Black & White Ball! And it's Madonna night @ K Pasa. Woo!

Miss you all!

Love,
Tiffany

1 comment:

Mommy & Daddy said...

Tiffany,

I am so Happy to have a Healthly Tiffany, again. So, glad that that the medication kicked in right away....

Only 5 weeks left and we get to go to Chicago /O'Hare and pick you up. I can't wait. I am so excited. The good news is....you always have other trips to England to see what you missed this trip.
And you still have Paris coming up with your friends. Then your off to Germany by yourself, flying in to meet Laura and do all the exciting stuff you have planned with her for 5 days.

Can't wait to have you HOME. Yet, EnJoy the rest of your time there, Tiffany. Make the Best MeMories....