Thursday, September 20, 2007

Busy.. Busy.. Busy..

This week has been non-stop busy-ness. Between papers and presentations, homework has been my priority this week. Gggrr! But don't worry, I do live in England.. and there's always time for fun! Thiss week has been a bit stressful, with my computer not working. But don't worry, it's fixed now!! Woo hoo!

Tuesday night was karaoke night. We convinced Derek to dress as a girl and sing "Man, I feel like a women". It was soo funny! Leah, Elizabeth and I sang "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania Twain, and then the Spice Girls "If You Wanna" with a bunch of other girls. It was soo much fun! But ooohhh so hott in there!


Wednesday night was Michael Jackson night @ Que Pasa! With an impersonator and everything! Me and the girls were sooo there! Derek came with us too! He had to "protect" us. Our cab driver was crazy.. She was playing "We're the kids of America.." when we got in the cab.. and then started it over again when we got in there. WEEEiiiiRRRddd! Que Pasa was pretty fun! We hung out and danced!! And some black guy tried to hit on me.. Awkward!!

[[the pictures are of Michael Jackson!]]






Tonight, I went to Paul and Sue's for dinner. Paul is awesome! He seems like a really cool guy. And Nathaniel and Sue were nice, again! :) Little Alice was very cute! But little kids normally are. Hailey and I are going to school with Paul one day soon, he teaches older children so i'm excited to see what the difference is. Then we're planning on going to Sue's school too, and she teaches younger children. Verrry excited for that! Yay! We had chicken enchiladas for dinner! They were sooo good! Delicious! I'll put up some picutres of them hopefully next time. I left my camera back @ the manor tonight. :(

Classes are going good so far! I'm loving my women studies class! It's awesome! It's amazing to read about different things women have gone through.. and women in different countries. It's very exciting! Science is still pretty boring.. but nothing horrible. I don't dread going to it or anything. British Studies.. welll.. it's british studies. It's quite funny when they talk about the French though. [[They hate the French.]] Lol.

Me and the girls are going to Nottingham for the weekend! It's only like an hour away but we wanted to get away from the manor for a weekend. And there's tons of stuff to do there.. Like go to Hoooters! I'll post pictures and our adventures when we get back.

Miss you all!

XoXo,

Tiffany

The pictures below are just randoms!

Heather, Laura, And I ******** Leah and I****** Jimmy & I ********Me & Leah**** Elizabeth & I**** Derek & I

No comments: